Welcome to the GLOBE Community Awards
The GLOBE Community Awards celebrate achievement in Victoria’s gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and intersex community.
The awards highlight the work of all types of organisations that benefit or unite the GLBTI community, and recognise the outstanding work and contribution of individuals in our community.
Nominations are now open for our 2015 awards in the following categories:
- A healthy community
- Connecting the GLBTI community
- Excellence in business
- Protecting our community
- Individual awards – The following awards will be by nomination only and will only be open only to individuals. The awards aim to celebrate outstanding achievement by individuals in our community.
- Media excellence
- Artist of the year
- Straight ally of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- Sports person of the year
- People’s Choice Award
- Victorian GLBTI Person of the Year
Check out the Enter the Awards page for Information on these awards as well as entry guidelines. For information and queries contact email@example.com .